On today’s show, we discuss at length the Facebook IPO situation an whether this is good for Facebook. We also talk about the poor quarter for Sony and if the new CEO has the right ideas to set the company straight. Blackberry announced 2.0 software for the playbook and Windows Phone 8 details are leaked out. We also discuss Google Wallet and why NFC systems in the U.S. have not taken off as they have in other countries. Today’s Mobile Moment contains Droid 4 launch news, Google Bouncer the recent Google Docs update.
Hosts: Victor Bognot, Radford Castro, Tony Hannides, Sean Wilburn
- 01:34 – Facebook is going public, LTG discusses
- 17:31 – Microsoft sends Gmail Man out to get Google
- 32:00 – Windows Phone 8 information is leaked / Skype update
- 40:13 – Xbox gets Cinema Now and Crackle Apps
- 41:11- Nissan Leaf Race Car / Acura NSX
- 45:37 – Mobile Moment: Droid 4 launch, Google Bouncer, Google Docs update
- 57:49 – Google wallet discussion on why it hasn’t taken off in the U.S.
- 1:19:00 – Blackberry Playbook 2.0 update
- 1:29:09 – Sony post a major loss as a new CEO is announced. Will this be enough to save Sony?