On today’s episode we have a treat. We got an opportunity to interview Trench Games, developers of Galaxy for Hire, and Phoenix Online Studios, developers of Cognition: An Erica Reed Triller. Apple is in the news again finally deciding what they will do with the 100 billion the have in the bank. We also discuss recent articles that have made the rounds on the internet that were false and the ramifications of that. Mobile Moment: Sprint’s done with Lightsquared, rumored Nexus Tablet,
Hosts: Victor Bognot, Radford Castro, Tony Hannides, Andrew Lee, Sean Wilburn
- 02:23 – Interview with Trench Games
- 22:27 – Interview with Phoenix Online Studio
- 58:41 – Apple finally decides what they will do with the 100 billion in cash as they sell 3 million Ipad 3s.
- 1:12:49 – Mobile Moment: Google having problems in China, Rumored Nexus Tablet, Zynga to buy OMGPOP, CW on Android
- 1:27:52 – LTG discusses the recent false articles that had circulated as fact and how it’s effected by social medias
- 1:49:20 – LTG discusses Facebook’s IPO, what to expect and the possible plans for the company