LTG talks about TechCrunch Disrupt and share many experiences from attending. Tony and Radford discuss some of the more stand-out start up companies they’ve met with there. Today’s mobile moment goes over some Mango phones coming to AT&T, the Grid 10 Tablet and the low price and the ELECTRIFY phone. AOL wants to join Yahoo right and they remove the founding member TechCrunch over Venture Capital investing.
Hosts: Victor Bognot, Radford Castro, Tony Hannides, Sean Wilburn
- 01:07 – TechCrunch founder leaves AOL to begin Disrupt
- 16:42 – AOL talks about wanting to join with Yahoo
- 21:35 – iOS is getting some flash support
- 25:19 – Mobile Moment: 3 Mango phones coming to AT&T, Grid 10 Tablet, ELECTRIFY on U.S. Cellular; Facebook, Netflix and NFL updates.
- 39:37 – The inefficiency of PocketBlu and digital copies of movies
- 56:46 – Rad and Tony talk of their experiences attending TechCrunch Disrupt