On today’s LTG Show, we explore Microsoft’s new CEO Satya Nadella, his experience and what he could possibly be bringing to the high profile position. Google sells off Motorola for a percentage of what they bought it for to Lenovo and Sony is rumored to be selling off it’s Vaio computer line. Other topics include some hope for Net Neutrality supporters, a new Transformers trailer and the online viewing success of the SuperBowl this past weekend.
- Superbowl 2014 the most viewed online sporting event
- Microsoft’s new CEO has been named and has taken over the reigns
- Satya Nadella’s first letter to the troops
- Lenovo is buying Motorola from Google but not quite all of it
- Sony selling it’s Vaio PC division
- Pair of bills introduced could reinstate Net Neutrality
- Chromecast SDK is open to developers
- New Samsung event scheduled for February 24th.
- New Transformers Movie Trailer