We go over a computer that can think for it’s self and the new Blackberry phone. We discuss possible release dates for the iPhone 5 and the Playstation Vita. dLTG discusses past representations of the future and how many have come to fruition. We also talk patents, lawsuits and vent a little bit about the debt ceiling as we discuss how the tech industry will be effected.
Hosts: Victor Bognot, Radford Castro, Tony Hannides, Sean Wilburn
Special Guest: Ken Harrell from Ebongeek.com
- 01:09 – Apple iPhone 5 might be released this October
- 02:56 – AT&T throttling the speed of unlimited data customers
- 06:18 – Playstation Vita also rumored October
- 09:37 – A machine that can think for itself
- 14:32 – Using your cell phone bill to buy things
- 17:56 – Adobe embracing HTML5
- 21:21 – LibreOffice is Enterprise Ready
- 26:34 – Blackberry Returns with T-Mobile phone, Chamillionare speaks out to Google’s lead designer and Samsung Galaxy is coming
- 35:54 – Google buys 1000 patents, Zynga sued for patent infringement and lawsuit threatens virtual horses.
- 47:25 – How not raising the debt ceiling will effect the internet tech world
- 1:03:56 – LTG discusses past representations of the future
- 1:18:39 – The biggest mistakes internet startups make
- 1:28:12 – LTG Community Mail