We ran long today, but went deep into Apple’s latest Final Cut offerings and if it really is worth checking it out, from a professional video editor’s point of view. We talk at length about Hulu and their potential desire of the stockholders to sell off the company. We discuss the possibility of Apple releasing two new phones this year, give a overview of the Toshiba Thrive tablet and discuss whether Android will truly loose market share as predicted by some analysts.
Hosts:Radford Castro, Sean Wilburn, Tony Hannides, Victor Bognot
- 00:41 – Violent Games Law Get’s Shot Down and Violent Games make for less violent people
- 05:38 - President Obama proposes to treat cyber crime has organized crime
- 10:05 – Microsoft presents a patent for eavesdropping on Skype and other VoIP services
- 18:18 – Hulu For Sale?
- 27:19 – Rumor: Apple releasing two new iPhones this year.
- 37:52 – Android Homecoming
- 43:40 – Final Cut Pro X – Victor goes into whether or not this update is worth it or not
- 1:11:10 – Toshiba Thrive Tablet
- 1:17:48 – Is iPhone and Windows Phone 7 cutting into the android market share
- 1:29:10- Google’s Transparency Report