We begin today’s show discussing Steve Jobs departure from Apple and how this will effect the company and the tech industry. We discuss at length the Touchpad’s recent price drop and ponder whether or not there is a market for another tablet. On today’s Mobile Moment, Tony goes over updates for Google+, Google Docs, Flash and the whole Android market. New Android car decks and Samsung’s new naming scheme round out today’s show.
Hosts: Victor Bognot, Radford Castro, Tony Hannides, Sean Wilburn
- 1:32 – Steve Jobs leaves Apple; What does this mean for Apple, the tech industry and the future.
- 19:20 – Apple Wins patent battle in Europe
- 25:44 – Windows 7 phone information, HTC phone and Skype.
- 39:34 – Parrot Astroid Car deck running Android
- 49:23 – New Windows 8 copy,paste, rename and delete features
- 55:01 – Samsung’s Alphabet Soup
- 1:07:23 – Mobile Moment: Google +, Adobe flash, Google Docs and a new Android market
- 1:14:02- LTG Discussion: Touchpad goes to $99 and what this means about the possibility of non-iPad tablets being successful.