The Verizon HTC Thunderbolt for this local Lazy Tech Guy finally got the 2.11.605.19 710RD update! No, it’s not Ice Cream Sandwich, but it supposedly fixes many issues with the Thunderbolt like the resets, data connectivity and my big gripe, the unreliable Mobile hotspot connectivity.
Here is a list of the changes from Verizon’s support site (pdf):
• Device is enabled with the Wireless Alerting System.
• Device now supports Cisco Any for better VPN functionality.
• Improved data connectivity.
• Improved device stability will decrease device resets.
• Improvements to default mail application allows Yahoo! Mail
accounts to receive messages properly.
• Resolved issues with Mobile Hotspot connectivity.
• Incoming calls now display the correct state, when applicable.
So, HTC Thunderbolt owners, have your issues been addressed with the update? Let us know below!