Nokia is scheduled with Microsoft to produce a joint press conference on September 5th thanks to a video from the Finnish manufacturer denoting that ‘things are about to change’. Since the video’s debut, leaked photos and blogs that claimed to have dibs on the latest specs have been running rampant. Here’s the story so far:
Leaked photos of Lumia 820
Leaked image of the Lumia 920:
- The Lumia 820 apparently has a 4.3-inch display and will be a mid-range Windows Phone
- 820 To be launched on AT&T and T-Mobile and
- 820 uses 335MB RAM
- The Lumia 920 appears to include a PureView camera that the company has been hinting at in recent weeks. Unfortunately, that won’t include the 41MP version seen on the 808 Symbian-based handset. Instead, it will be 8MP, according to The Verge. However, this is not yet confirmed.
- Lumia 920 will include front facing cameras at 1.3MP
- Launch dates for the 920 are expected to be October to early November.
- The 920 will have a magnetic strip will be hidden in the back of the Lumia 920 to support wireless charging which will supposedly be Qi-based, making it compatible with other wireless charging products.
- Lumia 920 will also include 32GB of device storage, 1GB of RAM, and a 1.5GHz dual-core processor and a 4.5 inch display
Via »The Verge