The free Resident Evil.Net social network-like service that will be available when Resident Evil 6 launches on October 2 – a date which is now 100% confirmed as the title has passed the gold master stage of development for X630 and PS3, and manufacturing of this latest instalment of the popular zombie shooter.
Last week Capcom announced Resident Evil.Net, the free online service that will enhance the Resident Evil 6 experience for players across the globe and today sees the official release of a video showcasing all of this service’s features:
- Comprehensive stat tracking
- Enemies killed
- Weapons used
- Modals Earned
- Compare Game Progress And RE6 Stats around the world
- Link Status, Achievements and High Score With Facebook and Twitter
- Free Smartphone App which is available to iOS, Android and Windows Phone handsets
- Exchange Point, Cool Items and Other Powerups
- Compete in regular organised events
- Champioinship Belts.
A PC release will follow soon.